Have you ever played with the resource pack named Charlotte Resource Pack? If you have, what is your favorite part of that one? It would be the unique textures right? But today I’m not going to present you that one, but the remake with a few textures created to be something entirely new which is this Crafteryada Resource Pack.
Crafteryada Resource Pack is a really interesting pack and is also a remake of Charlotte Resource Pack. This one is only currently running at 32×32. So, you can expect a lot of things to be much better than any lower resolution. As some of you may know how awesome textures of the original one or even this one are by looking from the pictures above. That’s going to make you eventually enjoy the rest of your life in the world of Minecraft with the most pleasure looking inside. More than that, this pack mostly focus on an organic look themed which means that everything will look related to pure nature with a medieval twist that will even make it look much deeper. Basically, this resource pack will be suitable most to build something related to that like the gardens and picturesque ruins. With the theme of this pack will even make the result more realistic and suitable. Additionally, this pack is a vanilla pack, so you don’t really have to install any mods to enjoy all the potential provided though.
This is a really good resource pack that best suited to build something about nature related which will give a clearly good look with pleasant style of the medieval theme. With this Crafteryada Resource Pack installed, you will see a true nature in the old age theme which will help you enjoy building much more with the natural environment.
Crafteryada Resource Pack Main Features
- The resolution of this resource pack is 32×32
- This pack is based on an organic look themed
- There is nature with a medieval twist themed as well
- This pack could be called as the remake of Charlotte Pack
Crafteryada Resource Pack Pros and Cons
- This resource pack is very suitable for building gardens and picturesque ruins
- You don’t have to install any mods to enjoy its full potential provided like any other resource packs
- There is only 32×32 resolution for you to choose playing with
- This pack requires your game to have Optifine or MCPatcher installed first
How to install Crafteryada Resource Pack
- Download and install Optifine with the latest version first
- Download Crafteryada Resource Pack from the link download given below
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft
- Find resourcepacks folder
- Copy the downloaded file
- Paste it into the resourcepacks folder
- Start the game
- Select and apply the new resource pack that you just installed
- Done and have fun