Do you think you are a good Minecrafters? If you do so, I wonder if you can remember all the recipes in the game. I mean every single thing that can be crafted, do you remember all the recipes? If you do, so just pass this one, but if you don’t, you might want to try this useful CraftGuide Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10.
CraftGuide Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10 is a mod which made by ‘Uristqwerty’. This mod is very useful. It offers the features that most people that play Minecraft want. This mod will allow you to quickly access to a list of every single recipe for everything that can be crafted in Minecraft. You don’t have to waste your time Alt+TAB, and search in google or whatever to find the recipes for what you want.
Moreover, if you play Minecraft in full-screen, and then you just open your web browser, the FPS might fluctuate, so that would cause lag for sure. With the quick access you can just open the recipe in-game. A very clear category that is very easy to see. Also, if you are a newbie. This mod is heavily recommended. This mod will help you guys a lot.
If you find this mod is useful, why not give CraftGuide Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10 a go. This just do a simple thing to the game, does not add something useless or make no senses. Simple thing which freaking useful. Even if I’m expert in Minecraft, sometimes I still use this mod.
CraftGuide Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10 Main Features
- This mod allows you to access really quick to the list of every single crafting recipe in your world
CraftGuide Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- This mod is very useful for those who are not expert about crafting
- This mod will show all the recipe that available in the game
- This mod require Minecraft Forge in order to properly install and use it without any problems or bug issues offered
CraftGuide Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10 Change Log
- Some minor bug fixed
- More GregTech machines added
- More bugs fixed
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install CraftGuide Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge for more features
- Download the CraftGuide Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Run the game
- Check if the mod is completely installed
- Then, you are ready to go, have fun guys!