Crafting is a Breeze Mod
Most people probably end up in accident when it comes to crafting, they might over-craft items a lot. If that’s the case, then what you can do to get your valuable resources back? You theoretically can’t right? That’s what Vanilla offers you. However, if you have been wishing to solve something that you have done wrong in the past, of course about crafting, then you might want to check this Crafting is a Breeze Mod out!
Crafting is a Breeze Mod is a mod that doesn’t add any unique new features or functionalities into the gameplay. What it does will be much better than that, considering about the minor little change of the game that will completely make people happy about it. First of all, you or players are allow to end up facing with the new recipes which actually allow you guys to craft backward or your items or re-craft. For instance, if you have accidentally crafted 5 diamond pickaxes, but you wanted only 3 of them, the rest will be useless right as you won’t touch them. So, what you can do with this mod is that you can simply put those unused diamond pickaxe in the middle of crafting grid, then there will be the result shown at the right single block with 3 fresh diamonds each. That’s the way this mod works. In addition, you can do this with many existing items in game including tools with any types of materials or even pieces of armor.
There are so many of the items that you can re-craft to get your previous valuable resources back. With this Crafting is a Breeze Mod installed, you don’t have to worry about accidentally crafting the unused or unwanted items anymore as you can get your stuff back anytime you want. Importantly, keep in mind that not all items will give back all the resources used to craft them.
Crafting is a Breeze Mod For Minecraft 1.11/1.10.2/1.9.4 Main Features
- This mod gives players the new recipes which allow players to simply un-craft their items to get the used resources back
Crafting is a Breeze Mod For Minecraft 1.11/1.10.2/1.9.4 Pros and Cons
- This mod is so simple, yet truly useful which still maintain the quality of the aspect of Vanilla perspectives
- this mod is a bug-free one, so you can enjoy using it without having to worry about glitch or something like that
- This mod relies on the work of Minecraft Forge, so you are required to have that thing installed to the game first before this one
- For certain items, you won’t get back all the crafting resources back
How to install Crafting is a Breeze Mod For Minecraft 1.11/1.10.2/1.9.4
- Download Minecraft Forge with the most compatible version and have it installed first as it’s heavily required
- Download the mod file from the download link below with the name Crafting is a Breeze Mod as well as .jar or .zip file
- Head yourself into the mods folder by simply searching for %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the mods folder
- Everything is done and you are good to go
- Have fun