Are you looking for a new mod that offer some awesome features? If you do so, I would like you to try this Crafting Pillar Mod out. This mod will entertain you or not, I don’t you. It’s depending on your preference. Anyway, let’s check it out!
Crafting Pillar Mod is a mod which made by ‘Dawars’. It’s a pretty simple mod. It basically adds 10 different special pillars to your Minecraft world. Some replacing currently existing blocks. The features it offers is that the 3D crafting. This is quite a sweet thing. For the crafting pillar, you just put the material of things you are going to craft above the pillar, and there will be a really cute animation showing. That is pretty awesome. There are others pillar that has the same work strategy as the items in Minecraft, like the furnace is equal to Smelting Pillar, just the pillar has a beautiful animation. You can right-click the pillar the show the number and click it again to toggle it off.There are also new blocks added too including Sentry Pillar, which will automatically shoot the mobs that come in range. Freezer Pillar, this one is pretty awesome, it will make ice from water drops which is amazing! Trash Pillar which help to get rid of your excess stuff.
The pillar that shoot out the arrows seem pretty nice for me when trying to build thing like a defensive base! This mod is pretty simple, but cool. I enjoy it a lot. I really thank you, the creator. This mod is amainzg. Be sure to check this awesome Crafting Pillar Mod out.
Crafting Pillar Mod Main Features
- This mod is basiccally a 3D Crafting mod
- 10 different special pillars added to the game
Crafting Pillar Mod Pros and Cons
- The flowing animation when smelting is pretty awesome, I could spend all day long watching it
- This mod requires Minecraft Forge in order to properly install and use it without any problems or bug issues offered
Crafting Pillar Mod Change Log
- Sentry Pillar fixed
- Pot Pillar rendering fixed
- Freezer cause crashes fixed
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Crafting Pillar Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge for more features
- Download Crafting Pillar Mod
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Run the game
- Check if the mod is completely installed
- Then, you are ready to go, have fun guys!