It’s a last new update version which complete and look a little bit different between ‘Minetweaker3’, because CraftTweaker Mod this is a continuation of the ‘Minetweaker3’ that made by ‘StanH’ and you guys can found by search on google. So, if you really would to know all information of this mod that you will be found on the Minetweaker3 wiki and CraftTweaker wiki.
CraftTweaker Mod adds some new script by used the recipe of ZenScript which will allow you to customize the modpack on your server easier. Also, you guys can used simple scripting language that created for the novice user to easy understand. However, if you are advanced user and you would like to improve the features, just move to the advanced features.
CraftTweaker Mod Main Features
- Okay guys! the features of this mod that will help you to customize your mod-pack and adds some recipes, remove recipes, change mod recipes, change furnace recipes, ore dictionary, tooltips and etc.
CraftTweaker Mod Pros and Cons
- Always used this mod for fix conflicting recipes and make recipes from different mods.
- Allow you to make a scripting language super easier that created for novice user
- You guys can use more advanced features, if you are the advanced user.
- This can make you confuse when you guys would like to add a few of recipes or remove and more.
- Require the Minecraft Forge for install and you shouldn’t playing this mod with-out ‘Forge’.
How to install CraftTweaker Mod
- First, get download the Minecraft Forge before you doing anything.
- Download the CraftTweaker Mod
- Run on your search windows menu bar
- Type %appdata%
- Drag and drop the file downloaded .jar into mods folders
- Launcher your Minecraft game and playing.