Crazy Run Parkour Map
Most people love playing with parkour map, but it seems to be just a few of a really good parkour map. This might depend on the creativity, but more than that it should be matched or suitable appropriately with the players’ skills, so if you make it much harder to play with. People will find it challenging and they will eventually have more fun than playing with the easy one. So, I would like to suggest you guys this Crazy Run Parkour Map.
Crazy Run Parkour Map is just a custom map based on parkour style. You are going to have to run and jump as fast as you can. This will also display how high your running and jumping skill is. This map is a really good map comparing to any other parkour map out there. Even if the map is relatively short, but still a lot of fun that you will get from playing with this map will make your day even if it’s just a little, that’s good right? As you can see some of the pictures above, it’s pretty well created in term of the design and the line story from the beginning to the end. This map will provide you something different and awesome which when you start playing with this map, you will be given the speed IV buff, so if you die on the way to the goal, you might want to start it over since the beginning to get this buff, otherwise if you continue from the checkpoints, you won’t receive any buff though.
This is another cool Crazy Run Parkour Map based on parkour which is about running and jumping. Let’s see who will be the one outstanding who can hit the top score or time. Hope you guys have fun with this little awesome map.
Crazy Run Parkour Map 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Main Features
- This map is a custom map based on running and jumping or what we call them Parkour style!
Crazy Run Parkour Map 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- This is just like any other parkour map out there, but it is a bit unique as you got the speed IV buff at the beginning which will even make it more fun!
- Honestly, this is a really good parkour map
- Just another parkour map, you just have to run and jump to make it faster, it might be challenging, but you can only challenge yourself though
- It’s going to be much easier if you play in creative mode and you will always return to the beginning to get the buff just in case you die
How to install Crazy Run Parkour Map 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
- Download Crazy Run Parkour Map from the link download provided below
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft
- Find saves folder
- Simply copy and paste the downloaded file that you just downloaded into the saves folder
- Launch the game and select the new map that was just installed
- Have fun with another parkour map