Creative One’s Medieval Texture Pack
What’s up guys, let’s see what I have for you guys today! It is a texture pack which called Creative One’s Medieval Texture Pack. It is one of my favorite pack! This pack contains so many details. All the textures looks neatly done. Here are some awesome screenshots, be sure to check it out! For more information, let’s read more. Enjoy and have fun, happy fellow Minecrafters!
Creative One’s Medieval Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.7.10/1.7.2 is a really cool and unique texture pack that have an really awesome looking. As you know that most of the textures are designed to make the world of Minecraft look better or have a good lood, but also to show unique feelings into the game while keeping how Minecraft feel would be. This one is a must download! From the menu to overall in this pack are freaking epic. The inventory both in survival mode and creative mode look nicely, well made though. The sky in the middle of the day look like a real sky, the main character would be the Sun that looks like you are using shader pack even if you don’t! In the middle of the night there will be so many star flying in the sky and the good-looking Moon with an awesome shape. There are both crescent and full Moon though. Even if it is a bit dark in this pack, still awesome and quite pleasant to the eyes. All the weapons textures in this pack looks quite medieval with a really cool shape. The fire animation is something that I’m really interested in, but for lava and water flowing or animation is quite simple. All colored wools textures look a bit dark. Ore blocks are not quite impress me enough though. When using this pack you might want to check out the working furnace and see an awesome fire animation. You are going to look awesome and handsome when wearing iron and gold armor set! looks like you are a real guardian! All the mobs in this pack look a bit creepy, but that does not mean they are not awesome! freaking cool. I would give this pack 500 out of 500 because of its artworks for all the items! Awesome textures for all items with awesome animations, like shiny animation and some dynamic light for some items!
This Creative One’s Medieval Texture Pack is one of the best texture pack that give unique feeling of medieval style which make all the things in Minecraft look a bit dark, feel much more mysterious. If you are looking for medieval pack I would recommend you guys try to check this one first! This might be your next favorite texture!
Creative One’s Medieval Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.7.10/1.7.2 Main Features
- The resolution of this texture pack is 64×64
Creative One’s Medieval Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.7.10/1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- Really cool animations for some items, like iron and gold
- Awesome fire animation
- Freaking good-looking texture for medieval style
- This texture pack requires Optifine or MCPatcher in order to prevent some missing texture and bug issues that might occur while playing
Creative One’s Medieval Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.7.10/1.7.2 Change Log
- Some minor bug issues fixed
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Creative One’s Medieval Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.7.10/1.7.2
- Download and install Optifine or MCPatcher for more features, Optifine is recommended
- Download Creative One’s Medieval Texture Pack
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded texture pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Start the game
- Select the chosen texture pack from the option menu
- Have fun!