Are you get tired of those stupid and annoying creature called ‘creepers’? That thing always sneaks up on you during day and night and blow you up without any sound, but only sghhh, then BOOM! It becomes more irksome when they sneak around your house or building and blow up and destroy all the efforts you have put in it. That could make you get angry easily and might quite playing Minecraft a while, but now with this amazing CreepersNoCreeping Mod will help you to solve those problems, let’s check what it is by the pictures and more information below.
CreepersNoCreeping Mod is a mod which will help you to how to cope against those annoying creature called ‘creeper’. With this mod installed, all the creeper will act like skeletons and zombies which will seek for shadow and hide from the sunlight, otherwise they will get burn and die. The most problems about creeper might be that they are not making any sound when they move, so that is much easier to spot and notice where they are. So, you can avoid and get away from them before they get close to you. Also, this mod is very simple and easy to use, but full of advantages. For those who love to build things and hate creeper, I think this might be your favorite mod ever!
With this CreepersNoCreeping Mod you have to worry nothing about creeper, they become much weaker. It won’t sneak up on you at DAY anymore! Why not give it a go. Hope you enjoy!
CreepersNoCreeping Mod Main Features
- Creepers are not burned by the sun during day just like skeletons and zombies
- now seek for shadows to try to hide from the sunlight
- Creepers now have sound when they are moving
CreepersNoCreeping Mod Pros and Cons
- Creepers make a sound when moving around, that is much easier to spot them
- This is exactly the most helpful mod for me, for those who hate creeper!
- Some people might think that creeper nerfed would ruin the game, or maybe the game becomes easier, not exciting anymore.
How to install CreepersNoCreeping Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the CreepersNoCreeping Mod
- Go to start menu, then type in %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Start the game
- Check if the mod is completely installed
- Have fun!