CRISP Resource Pack
Another low resource pack that I find it is worth for you to check it out is the pack called CRISP Resource Pack. So many people requesting which 16x resolution texture pack should I use, so here you are! Let’s try this one out and leave a comment, so I can know your taste!
CRISP Resource Pack For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.8 is a pretty cool resource pack made by CheezLordy which is the pack that will apply the new, smooth appearance to the game. There is only one resolution of this awesome texture pack which is 16×16, but do not judge it yet because of what this pack offer you is worth to try. The re-texture for some blocks like glowstone, stonebrick, haybale, red mushroom blocks, spruce leaves and obsidian are super sexy! Actually, I can’t really believe my eyes how this pack is not getting more attention. Some of you might be similar to this pack because it has not been updated for a while, but this time it comes with a lot of changes! I’d use this pack a lot. You might call it is one of the best 16x resolution resource pack so far. I really hope that in the next update, every single thing in the game would look similar to the cobblestone and the stonebrick because of their harsh looking!
If you find this CRISP Resource Pack beautiful even if it comes only in low 16x resolution, why not give it a go for now? If you love this really nice pack, be sure to follow the progress though.
CRISP Resource Pack For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.8 Main Features
- The resolution of this resource pack is 16×16
- Simplistic resource packs
- Smooth looking
CRISP Resource Pack For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.8 Pros and Cons
- A pretty low resolution for the texture pack which maintain the quality as the default one, but still there are so many amazing details added in which make this pack so smooth looking
- Look pretty pleasant to the eyes with its smooth looking
- There are some majority blocks are incomplete
- There might be some bugs for some textures of the blocks do not appear what they should do
CRISP Resource Pack For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.8 Change Log
- Name of the pack changed to Crisp
- Many more stuff completed
- Majority of Blocks completed
How to install CRISP Resource Pack For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.8
- Download CRISP Resource Pack
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Run the game
- Select the texture you installed from the option menu