Curse of the Pumpkin Prince Map
What’s up guys, a little question that I would like to ask you is that, are you okay with your Minecraft right now? I mean playing it in survival, creative or any of that. Do you think that could serve you the most fun of this game? I think most of you don’t. So, would you mind giving this Curse of the Pumpkin Prince Map a go? This will impress you and make you feel fun for hours for sure.
Curse of the Pumpkin Prince Map is quite a pretty large map which made by ‘sench73’. For the story line of the prologue of this map is that, your friends growing up together with you named Senros has been acting up lately. It’s like he has been fallen in to the dark by the power, then he was just too far away. After that there are some Evil creatures have been showing up around the land. It is the same time that your old friends ‘Senros’, the Pumpkin Prince has disappeared for weeks. So, yours mission is to find out why! This map is made for 1-3 players, there is the limited players because of the extra items in chest only support 3 players. By the way through your mission, there are so many puzzles that you have to find the clue and solve them. All the mobs you can find in this map are pretty tough to fight with, that is a challenge! Who don’t love it :P. Still, this map contains most of the aspects of Minecraft which will make you feel fun to play with as well. There are Pumpkin Temple, Greenstown, New spawn point, Multiplay Friendly, New large Dungeon ( The mobs here are like hell in heaven ), Toxic Land. You might have to survey in every single aspect of the map because there might be some extra chests or Enchanting table that you could upgrade your weapons with! This will help you to easier fight the mobs.
Anyway, if you feel bored of playing Minecraft without any objectives or goals, you might want to try this Curse of the Pumpkin Prince Map out! Loads of fun are waiting for you. Have fun!
Curse of the Pumpkin Prince Map Main Features
- This map is designed for 1-3 players because of the extra chest given
- Evil creatures!
- Wonderfully amazing looking for all the town
Curse of the Pumpkin Prince Map Pros and Cons
- The story line of this map is pretty interesting
- The map is pretty large, so that you can discover or explore this new place
- Loads of fun!
- All mobs are pretty tough to fight with, so you might give up at first try, do you?
How to install Curse of the Pumpkin Prince Map
- Download Curse of the Pumpkin Prince Map from the download link below
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘saves’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘saves’ folder
- Start the game
- Select the downloaded map from your saves
- Have fun