Custom Chest Loot Mod
Have you ever wondered about the chest in Minecraft? I mean those that stay in dungeon or underground full of enemies waiting for you. Even if you have put some effort to fight the way through those chest, still the chest is somehow pretty randomly generated, it’s quite hard to find if you don’t know about the exactly location. Also, the result or the things in return is not worth! So, I would like to suggest you guys to try this Custom Chest Loot Mod out!
Custom Chest Loot Mod is a mod which made by ”FatherToast”. That will allow you to customize your chests that separately spawns all over the world, from the start chest, till the chest underground or in dungeon, whatever chest you can find in the world though. With this mod installed you will be able to set those chest to be spawned as much as you want. Also, the items inside the chest that have never been pleased for you, you can set them as well.
All the things are in the properties files, you will have to go there and configure whatever you want it to be by going to .minecraft/config/CustomChestLoot directory. Most importantly, this mod is completely configurable, so without configure any files in properties files, the mod itself will do nothing, but a waste. So, after download and install it, be sure to check the properties files if it works or not! With this mod, you will never have to worry of wasting your times going through for those items in chests. Note, do not change the number loots drop too much because that will ruin the game! I warn you guys 😛
Custom Chest Loot Mod Main Features
- The chest spawn rate can configured
- The items in chest can set in properties files
Custom Chest Loot Mod Pros and Cons
- You can set the number of items loot and also the chest spawn rate to generate in your world which is pretty cool
- This mod requires Minecraft Forge in order to properly install and use it without any problems
How to install Custom Chest Loot Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Custom Chest Loot Mod
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Launch the game and check the mod
- Have fun!