Custom Crosshairs Mod
If you are feeling that the in-game default crosshair that you’ve gotten from Vanilla Minecraft don’t suit you well, why don’t you just have this Custom Crosshairs Mod installed and see how you can customize and utilize your own crosshair? It could be anything as long as you apply all the provided options and features.
Custom Crosshairs Mod has been designed for those players who are not satisfied with the default crosshair as it looks too plain and simple and that would eventually ruin the motivation in playing this game in the near future. So, what this mod does is to give you guys a new option to choose new crosshair whether they are going to be the premade ones or the new ones that you customize and personalize your own.
It might not be that obviously interesting, but surely it will benefit you at some points of the game like when you are so bored with the same old aiming target crosshair and want to change, something like that. Moreover, it goes pretty much the same way like when you play FPS games, the right and proper crosshair would help to improve the accuracy as well. Also, it comes with so many options as well as the color toning customization including the visible modes of screen, GUI and so on that can be enable or disable, obviously includes the outline as well as the dot too.
You’d better keep in mind that, if you find the right crosshair that suits your best, that would totally help you improve your aiming skills to be much more accurate and precise, so there is no problem using the bow anymore as of right now you would 100% hit every single aspect you are going to shoot at. Be sure to give this awesome Custom Crosshairs Mod a go!
Custom Crosshairs Mod 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Main Features
- With this mod installed, you will firstly have new option of the new GUI for customizing the crosshair which can be customized and personalized or you can even choose to use the premade ones as well
- There are so many options which most of them are all configurable
Custom Crosshairs Mod 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- Choosing the premade ones is quite a good choice if you are those who are too lazy to customize one yourself
- With the features allowing players to customize and personalize their own crosshair, that would totally change a bit of the gameplay experience to be more interesting and intense
- This is a really must mod for those who are bored with the same old crosshair, but of course it won’t do any major changes to the game for those who’ve expected this mod to be
- Minecraft Forge with the most compatible version need to be installed first before installing the mod
How to install Custom Crosshairs Mod 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
- Download Forge Installer from the link download below with the most compatible version
- Install Forge
- Download the mod file with the name Custom Crosshairs Mod from the link download given
- Browse to %appdata% and look for .minecraft folder
- Head into mods folder
- Copy and paste the downloaded mod file into the mods folder
- Start the game and check if the mod is properly installed and worked perfectly fine