A very simple, but truly amazing mod called Custom Main Menu Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 will try to make the most essential part of the game become more attractive. That part is the main menu, it’s like the cover of all the books and that goes the same way like every game. So, this mod allows you to customize the settings or every stuff that you could do in the main menu of the game Minecraft.
Custom Main Menu Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is a mod that aims to bring you a new feature which have to be done only with the main menu. So, anything else that is not related to this won’t really happen for sure like the new stuff for weapons and armor added. Anyways, this mod allows you to basically make changes to multitudes tasks to the game’s main menu which will probably end up in the result according to your preferences right?
Also, you can actually adjust the locations of the grey boxes or those Singleplayer, Multiplayer, Options, Quit Game or any other boxes that exist in the main menu can be changed their location to any places of the screen you’d like to. You can even add slide show and web links or even tons of other stuff as well. However, that seems to be simple and not interesting at all right? Besides, this mod actually also allow you to add more functionality to the main menu as well through things like sub-menus.
Everything about this Custom Main Menu Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 will eventually make you enjoy playing the game much more. However, in order to change the look of the main menu, you have to do it through a JSON file only as there is any config file in-game provided and the configuration is quite complicated at your very first time, but you will get used to it soon.
Custom Main Menu Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Main Features
- This mod allows you to make changes or customize your own main menu of the game Minecraft to be suitable to your likings and preferences
- Everything must be done though a JSON file for the configuration
Custom Main Menu Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Pros and Cons
- With better main menu that suits to your taste, you are going to enjoy playing the game much more
- It’s so simple and yet useful for those who’d like to do something with the main menu as it’s allowed to in this mod
- As everything must be done through JSON file, it’s kind of annoying where you can’t actually configure the settings in-game
- The configuration is quite complicated when you firstly start to do it
- This mod needs Minecraft Forge with the most compatible version
How to install Custom Main Menu Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2
- Minecraft Forge required, so download and install it first and be sure that it’s the most compatible version comparing to your game
- Download the mod file with the latest version or the most compatible version with the named Custom Main Menu Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 as well as .jar or .zip file
- Go to %appdata% and open in .minecraft folder
- In here, find mods folder and open it
- Drop the downloaded file here without extracting it
- Start the game
- Have fun