Custom Npcs Mod
Have you ever felt lonely when playing Minecraft in your world in Singleplayer or even in Multiplayer on server. With Custom Npcs Mod you can fulfill your own world with millions of mobs, such as; citizens, monsters, animals, and creatures which can be customized by using this Custom Npcs Mod.
Custom Npcs Mod will help you not to feel lonely anymore which you can create your own friends. There are many items added but the most important three would be NPC Patcher (use to create your own slaves or friends), NPC Wand (use to create normal NPCs), and NPC Cloner (use to clone the NPCs). You can also give it a name, set its size. There will be many models, like crystal, dragon, dwarf male/ female, Elf male/female and more. Moreover, there are several roles that you can set your npc to be, such as; item giver, trader, mercenary, bank, guard, transporter NPC. That will make your Minecraft world become much more colorful, and cheerful.
Personally, I really like Custom Npcs Mod. It’s one of my favorite by far. If playing on server, it is very pretty awesome. Feels like it enhances the game play of the server, but if anyone which are good at customizing would make the performance become much more efficient. I would give this mod 10 out of 10 !!
Custom Npcs Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Main Features
- New items added, NPC Patcher, NPC wand, and NPC Cloner
- Giver item NPC added
- Trader NPC added
- Mercnary NPC added
- Bank NPC added
- Guard NPC added
- Transporter NPC added
Custom Npcs Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- Some NPC can give you free items
- You can deposit money to bank NPC
- You can give order to the NPC
- Some bug can be found if you spawn too much NPC
- Some NPC won’t be commanded to
Custom Npcs Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Change Log
- Major bug fixed
- Updated to the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Custom Npcs Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the Mod
- Press Start menu, then type in %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Look for ‘mods’ folder
- Copy and place the .zip file into ‘mods’ folder
- Start the game and enjoy!