Custom Recipes Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
One of the most interesting mod is this Custom Recipes Mod, all of its features are explained by the title. But it’s not like there are some new custom recipes added for you to craft things as you are the one who create and customize them all. So, basically, this mod will be a must for those who wants to make their own mods or even some modified content that will be fit with their preferences and likings.
Custom Recipes Mod is a mod that has been designed to give players more freedom on crafting by allowing them to customize the recipes that are already existed in-game. So, you can simply design, remove, and customize your own crafting recipes. That is a so called modifying the content of the game. So, keep in mind that don’t try to make things change that much because you will be the one who ruins the game.
Most importantly, this mod allows users or players to create or build up their own mod without using any Java coding. So, it means that you just use text alone to modify the game. That’s the main feature of this mod. For the minor things are the creating new recipes. It’s very simple and easy to do this. Simply transforming shapeless dirt into clay, so by putting any custom blocks to the bank used for the new recipes will allow you to be able to make anything out of anything else. If that doesn’t make any sense then you can simply use only the coal blocks just to create a ton of diamond ores and even gunpowder or bedrock.
As you can see that everything is depended on you in this Custom Recipes Mod. What I find very useful is only the first features, but the minor ones seem to be a little bit way too far from the concept of the game as you directly modify and customize the very own and new recipes that can create everything up from a scratch which is too overpowered.
Custom Recipes Mod Main Features
- This mod allows you to design, remove, and customize your own crafting recipes
- Players are allowed to create other mods using text alone without any knowledge of coding in Java language
Custom Recipes Mod Pros and Cons
- You can literally turn any block, item, piece of armor and even tool into anything else existing in-game
- The way to create and customize the new recipes is relatively simple and easy
- As you are allowed to do so according to the features given, some recipes you manage to customize might be way too easy to obtain like using 8 coal blocks just to make 16 of diamonds
- The game won’t feel the same anymore as you can change the existing recipes into something else
- Minecraft Forge is required
How to install Custom Recipes Mod
- Download and install Forge first before continue installing
- Download Custom Recipes Mod from the given link below and be sure to download the version that suit your game best, otherwise it won’t work
- Go to %appdata% and open in the .minecraft folder
- Look for mods folder and put the downloaded file in there
- All done