Customitems Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
Are you feeling bored with the same old things that Vanilla Minecraft or the original one provided for you guys? I think you are feeling that way because I am too! I have found the mod called the Customitems Mod which is really interesting that will do so many things to your current world to be much more interesting and won’t be boring anymore.
Customitems Mod is a really cool mod which will make you get rid of tiresome thingy about seeing the same old thing and get bored of it, with this mod installed, you won’t feel that way again I promise, this mod is made by Otho. Basically, this mod will add in so many new custom things exactly like the title says including of new creative tabs, new blocks, new items, new crops, new foods,new tools, new armors, new fluids, new chests and it also changes the properties from existing blocks and items as well. Everything new added by this mod is all customized which can be achieved by using .json files to configure your content, you might want to back up your world first before install this mod because I won’t give you a word that it won’t damage the original file though. Anyways, according to the new things added by this mod, a little bit of risk won’t mind us.
If you find this awesome Customitems Mod would be something that will really make your day up to be a better one with the new contents added, why don’t you just give it a go right now and tell me what you guys think about it.
Customitems Mod Main Features
- New custom blocks, custom foods, custom items, custom tools, custom fluids, custom armor, chests and many more added
- Lots of new things with the new models, new ideas and textures
Customitems Mod Pros and Cons
- This mod adds in so many things for you including of those new features given like blocks, foods, items, tools, fluids and armors to entertain you not to feel bored of the same old things anymore
- All things are customized to be happened as it’s created by the owner, you might not be satisfied of the ideas of some models and even textures
- This mod requires Minecraft Forge to install and work properly without any bug or glitch issues or even game crashed
How to install Customitems Mod
- Download Customitems Mod from the link download provided below, be sure not to miss it
- Make sure you download the version that suitable or compatible with your Minecraft game version
- Download Minecraft Forge and install it because it’s the helper needed mod
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft then open it
- Find mods folder, if you don’t have, just create it and name it ‘mods’
- Place all the downloaded file with .jar or .zip into the mods folder
- All done and enjoy!