Are you tired and bored of the same model for your character in Minecraft? I know you would, if you do not use any model, the standard one could look boring easily, even if you do have like superman skin, spiderman skin, and more, still it looks boring. so, here it is, I have this CustomSteve Mod for you which will help you to change to another character of Steve in Minecraft.
CustomSteve Mod which will allow you to quickly change the model of Steve in Minecraft. This will change the whole appearance. You can add more model based on anime, game and series whatever, and it comes with 3d. They also could dance, like if you change your model into Miku, very well-known Vocaloid which is very cute for her appearance but also her voice.
With use this mod, you can get Miku dancing. Also, when you want to going in the water that will show you swiming animation. Moreover, the mod look pretty good and real one. I really want you guys to test and try this out by yourself. It’s perfectly done. Not only the textures of each model, but also their animation is stunning!
If you want to this mod installed for your Minecraft, just download it from the link below, there are also many more models in this mod that I can not spoil it all, you can also add model by yourself too.
CustomSteve Mod Main Features
- This mod allows you to change your model to look like the model from the game, cartoon, or anime and more
CustomSteve Mod Pros and Cons
- Stunning mod! very well made though
- You will never get bored with anymore!
- These mods require Minecraft Forge in order to properly install and use it without any problems
How to install CustomSteve Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the CustomSteve Mod
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Run the game
- Have fun