Lately, there have been so many mods coming out which mainly focus on giving the in-depth detail into the game in terms of the functionalities. All of them are really enjoyable and successful like the Extra Utilities Mod, but the most outstanding one right now would be Cyclic Mod.
Cyclic Mod has been designed and inspired by the Extra Utilities Mod. So, what you can expect from this mod are tons upon tons of new items and blocks. These new stuff will actually make the game become moe enjoyable and engaging as you’ve got so many new things to learn and use in various ways. Each and every single of them will offer a ton of functionalities and features to Minecraft’s gameplay. One thing in this mod that you might spend most of the time with would be the potion.
There is a lot of new potions added with unique effect that can be brewed. Essentially, they are meant to be based on the variety of bonus status effects. For some other instances, the slime pads that can now be used as the cannon launcher that will bounce heavily anything that lands on them into the sky. Another interesting item would be the Ender Wings, this one is pretty useful as it allows you to teleport across the game world and multitudes of other things.
If you feel like there is nothing to do in the game anymore, just try having this Cyclic Mod installed and you will see that the amount of new things added are incredibly insane and that will keep you very busy for quite some time as you need to explore every single thing it has to offer.
Cyclic Mod Main Features
- This mod has been inspire by the Quark and Extra Utilities Mod which will simply add in insane amount of item into the world of Minecraft
- Some of the highlights from this mod would be the multitudes of potions with variety of bonus effects, slime pads, ender wings, and many more
Cyclic Mod Pros and Cons
- This mod is really suitable for those who want to have an insane amount of items to try out which is what this mod does best and this will even add more depth into the gameplay of the game as well
- Most of the items are so-so, but if you are about to try out the slime pads or ender wings, I could say that these two are one of the most fun to enjoy with in this mod
- Everything in this mod is completely configurable which allow to enable or disable every single item consisted in the mod
- There are might be add too many items and just a few of them that are not really necessary worth adding it though
- Minecraft Forge required
How to install Cyclic Mod
- Download Minecraft Forge with the same version as your game
- Copy your downloaded mod file
- Browse to %appdata% and head into .minecraft folder
- Look for mods folder and open it
- If you don’t have one, just create a new one with ‘mods’ name
- Paste the downloaded file into the mods folder
- Start the game and have fun