Cynips’s Synesthesia Texture Pack is an epic pack which is nicely drawn and made by ‘Cynips’. You didn’t read that wrong because all of the stuff that is done in this pack all are drawn. There is quite a bit stuff in this pack that it is not finished, but the stuff that is done is very cool and it’s all hand drawn. Also, it is color blended friendly.
As I said that this Cynips’s Synesthesia Texture Pack is all hand drawn, so the creator much be talented! The sun look pretty decent, and the moon looks like a big piece of cheese! The fire animation looks so neat! When you jump in the flame or lava the burning animation look so cool though. For all the wool textures would look best if you run this pack in 512x resolution, but unfortunately I couldn’t run it even if I have a pretty cool computer, but it’s crashed :(. Everything that comes in color in this pack just have a different shade, because it all looks black and white though. Even if I said that most of the pack I have reviewed are my favorite, but this one is the real one for me! All the plants look wonderful drawn. Most of the mobs textures are not changed yet, as you know this pack is still a work in progress. All the blocks like stone and end block look so nicely drawn. You might think that black and white would detract from the pack, but actually, it enhances! Out of all B&W packs out there, this is the best by far .I’m not sure if there are other packs like this one, but I’m pretty sure that this pack is going to be much epic when it’s done. I can’t wait till that time!
Please guys, please give this Cynips’s Synesthesia Texture Pack a go. It is amazing, I would like you guys to check it out by yourself to truly see that this pack is extremely amazing! By the way, you do need the MCPatcher to use this texture pack .
Cynips’s Synesthesia Texture Pack Main Features
- The resolution of this texture pack is 128×128, 256×256, and 512×512
- Black and White pack drawing style!
Cynips’s Synesthesia Texture Pack Pros and Cons
- Even if this pack is not finished yet and still a work in progress. The stuff that is done look so amazing though
- It is an absolutely amazing texture pack ever!
- This pack is not finished yet, just 55% complete
- You are going to need MCPatcher installed to your fresh Minecraft to make this texture pack gives its best appearance!
How to install Cynips’s Synesthesia Texture Pack
- Download and install Optifine or MCPatcher for more features, Optifine is recommended
- Download Cynips’s Synesthesia Texture Pack
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded texture pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Start the game
- Select the chosen texture pack from the option menu
- Have fun!