Damage Indicators Mod for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2/1.7.10 is a great job to give you a great experience as you play the game “RPG” Of course, the experience of playing the game may be a little difference with the original model. But it makes you approach the game “RPG”.
I guarantee you will be impressed by the creativity of the people who designed this Damage Indicators Mod for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2/1.7.10. For processes Whenever you start fighting the ‘mob’ you will see a window appear which will show you the damage affects your battle with the mob Also, you can move the mouse for you. Go to the ‘mob’ will keep you informed of information such as health information or name of mob. It will help you gain knowledge increases. Perhaps you could take pity on them and not harm it. Or maybe it will give you the courage to fight even more. Of course, because this is very useful for players who want to get the great experience of playing this game.
Damage Indicators Mod for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2/1.7.10 Main Features
With this mod, you can move your mouse to the mob you want to see. And you will find a detailed description about mob and more.
When you start attacking, you will find that it appears the damage received from attacks by you. It will appear each time you attack and it will show your pop-up damage attacks. Of course, it will help you understand how you attack it, how much violence.
Damage Indicators Mod for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2/1.7.10 Changelogs
- Updated and corrected some information.
- Can work well in the latest version and the old version has been modified to work as well.
How to install Damage Indicators Mod for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2/1.7.10
- Go to delete all the configs as well as the Advanced Directory
- Download the Damage Indicators Mod for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2/1.7.10 file.
- Don’t forget to install Minecraft Forge.
- Open the “run”
- Then go to type “%appdata%”.
- Open .minecraft folder.
- Open then bin folder with 7-zip.
- Extract the downloaded zip file.
- Copy and past into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete META-INF.