Dandelion Texture Pack
What’s up guys! Get ready for another Steelfeather’s texture pack which is called Dandelion Texture Pack. As you know he is one of the best texture pack or resource pack ( whatever) maker. Let’s check it out, some pictures showing below.
Dandelion Texture Pack is a new pack which is made by well-known Steelfeather! Organic textures, a really simple pack and a more cuteness than a basket of fluffy kitties. Even if it is simple, still at the same time it has its own style. This pack is really pleasant to your eyes. Simple, smooth looking. Most importantly, all the textures in this pack are completely redrawn to have brand new looking which is not changed way too much and not stray too far.
UI components are also redrawn. For me, I really love the color palette, the swirls, and the overall design. Most of you might think that simple packs are on the more cheery and bright side, but this one give you a warm look. Also, the creator of this pack is really good, talented and creative, he could use like only 60 colors to make this awesome pack. From the picture, you might think it’s good, but you have to try it on yourself, as a idiom of Experience is the Mother of Wisdom.
This Dandelion Texture Pack is really quite a cute, fun, and beautiful texture pack. Actually, I don’t normally go for simple packs, but this one is exception! You have to try it on your own to prove how amazing it is !!
Dandelion Texture Pack Main Features
- The resolution of this texture pack is 16×16
- Organic textures and cute looking style
Dandelion Texture Pack Pros and Cons
- This pack is freaking pleasant to your eyes
- Even if it’s 16x resolution, but it looks like 32x
- Really good-looking texture pack
- This work is 95% complete
- There are some minor bugs that can’t be fixed yet
Dandelion Texture Pack Change Log
- Some new paintings added
- Coal block changed
- Horse armor changed
- Golems changed
- Pack image fixed
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Dandelion Texture Pack
- First, you need to download and install MCPatcher
- Download the Dandelion Texture Pack
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find for ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Place the downloaded file into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Run the game
- Select the chosen texture pack from the option menu