Speaking about the resource pack that won’t completely change the overall look of the game would be those ones focusing on improving the user interface mainly right? However, it’s not that many of them out there that have been designed this way, so I just picked up randomly and tried some to see what would be the best one out there and this Dark Scrolls User Interface Texture Pack just came up first in my mind and I would like to share with you guys this.
Dark Scrolls User Interface Texture Pack is a pack that has been designed to be based or concentrated on the visual aspect of the game only or the user-interface of the game. Basically, this pack is going to be working quite well for those who don’t their games’ appearance to be overhauled entirely.
The pack has offered the darker theme or look to the user-interface and that’s mostly what this pack implements. It’s going to be a very little new appearance added, but hey, you can even have another resource pack used along with this one. It gives you the better and more variety of the enhancement to the old or default one. Not only does it looks more appealing, but most importantly everything can be easily recognized as there is no such textures of the blocks and items changed that much. Also, it’s been created to help removing unnecessary clutter which will be much clearer to navigate around.
If that’s not enough for you, this Dark Scrolls User Interface Texture Pack also offers you of its own completely dark feel text and font. Even though the new fonts look pretty cool on blocks, but some of them seem to be quite tough and hard to read as they come with handwriting version in order to generate and create themselves.
Dark Scrolls User Interface Texture Pack Main Features
- The resolution of this resource pack is 32×32
- There is a new menu background added as well as some title images with differently new pack icon
Dark Scrolls User Interface Texture Pack Pros and Cons
- This is a really significantly change to the user-interface to be unique and different as it’s like the cover of the book, if the cover is ugly, would you still want to continue to read it? Of course not, so it’s like you have a better cover that will make up your mood before going into the game which is quite useful in some cases
- This pack needs Optifine or MCPatcher to be installed to the game first
- It has been designed to work with Minecraft 1.10 and above only
How to install Dark Scrolls User Interface Texture Pack
- Download Dark Scrolls User Interface Texture Pack from the link download provided below
- Download MCPatcher or Optifine with the most compatible version
- Go to %appdata%
- Look for .minecraft folder
- Open into resourcepacks folder
- Simply drop the downloaded pack here inside the resourcepacks folder
- All done and select the new pack in game