Are you looking for a a medieval texture pack? If you do, That I have this pack for you guys, it is called Darklands Medieval Texture Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10. It’s not like some simple medieval pack, it comes with the concept of what the title of this pack says. What all the texture will be like, let’s check it out! Here are some awesome screenshots for you to check and decide!
Darklands Medieval Texture Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 is a really cool and nicely that made by ‘kyctarniq’. This pack comes with a 32×32 resolution which is an average resolution. As you know the name or the title of this pack, it is based on darklands! If you don’t know or still don’t get the idea just google ‘darkland’, then you will see and know the theme of it. Actually, this pack is based on 1990’s RPG adventure game called Darklands from Microprose. All the textures in this pack look a bit dark than usual.
That makes overall looking to be much more detailed which showing how medieval of them should be. All the types for stone look like are decayed. As you can see the screenshots above, there is nothing much to say about this pack, just awesome. Moreover, I really like the new texture for pumpkin, ore blocks, nether quartz block, glowston, and lava. Pumpkin look like a culprit’s face that always calmly wait to kill you when you are careless. For those ore blocks look so luxury with a very detailed texture, like the lapis and emerald one. The lava and its animation look extremely epic, it looks like real lava that you can see in real life, this lava is from a mod with permission that called Fragoon’s Better Lava. There is an addition content with permission in this pack too which is LockRikard’s Dragon Scale Designs!
Anyway, it you want your world to look a bit dark with some awesome textures for blocks showing medieval style. This Darklands Medieval Texture Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 is heavily recommended for you guys. Be sure to check it out! The link download is below.
Darklands Medieval Texture Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 Main Features
- The resolution of this texture pack is 32×32
Darklands Medieval Texture Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- Sometimes, Minecraft is way too bright, but with this pack it makes the whole world looks a bit dark which is pretty pleasant to the eyes though
- This texture pack requires Optifine or MCPatcher in order to prevent some missing texture and bug issues that might occur while playing
How to install Darklands Medieval Texture Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10
- Download and install Optifine or MCPatcher for more features, Optifine is recommended
- Download Darklands Medieval Texture Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded texture pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Start the game
- Select the chosen texture pack from the option menu
- Have fun!