Dat Armor Mod
Mind if I ask you? If that is possible to have new types of armor in the world of Minecraft. What would you think about it? Is it okay or not? For me it is freaking okay! I know some of you might think the same way though. So, I’d really want to share this Dat Armor Mod for you guys!
Dat Armor Mod is a mod which made by ‘GravityBurger”. Basically, this mod just adds new types of armor to the game. No more than that, but do not judge it yet because there might be something special about this mod. There are about 11 armor types. Each of them is pretty useful. Some of them has a really special abilities, like the blazing armor set which will make you fire-proof, this means you are immune to fire, not lava! Another piece of armor that interest and impress me a lot is a night vision helmet which will give you make you see like a ward of sight is in your eyes! Next one is Long-fall boot, this piece of armor gives you a wing, I mean not a real wing, just when you fall or jump off a really high place, you will get no damage. The special one for me and the best armor set is the ender armor sets. Each piece of armors from this set will give you individually special abilities, like the helmet will give you the ability to breath under the water, chestplate will make you invincible, leggings will make you move faster like lightning! The last piece is boots which will cushion your landing to the ground and make you lunge forward! Useful mod as always! There are more of them, but I don’t really want to spoil them all. It’s not fun! hehe
Things that I really want this mod to add is when you are almost drown or accidentally fall into the lava while wearing the ender armor set, you will automatically teleport away to the random safety place, like the enderman does! Still all things in this Dat Armor Mod is freaking awesome, you’d better check and try it out to see how amazing it is!
Recipes for ore and others : link
Dat Armor Mod Main Features
- 11 new types of armors added
Dat Armor Mod Pros and Cons
- Many new armor types to enjoy with! Each of them has their own individual abilities
- The creative menu needs a bit more neat
- This mod requires Modloader or Minecraft Forge to properly install the mod
How to install Dat Armor Mod
- Download and install Modloader or Minecraft Forge for more feature available and to prevent some bug issues that might occur
- Download Dat Armor Mod from the download link below
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Start the game, check if the mod is completely installed
- Have fun!