David’s Detailed Texture Pack
Hey guys, I’m really want to present you guys about the new amazing texture pack that I’ve played for now! That pack called David’s Detailed Texture Pack. It is an amazing texture pack, and my favorite texture pack ever! Nothing of other packs could compare to this one, just in my opinion and my taste XP. I really love this pack.
David’s Detailed Texture Pack is a HD texture pack which is wonderfully made by ‘DavidTheDude’. This pack comes with 64×64 resolution which is pretty high. The texture pack uses high-resolution textures because the goal is to make Minecraft to look much more detailed, beautiful and enjoyable. More over it is based on Middle Ages. As you can see the awesome screenshots above, you would notice that this pack is really suitable to build castles, towers, medieval stuff styles and so on.
All the textures made in this pack are pretty neat showing that the creator has put so much effort into each piece of art work. For the atmosphere are great both mid day and night. In the middle of the night, there are so many stars reflecting the light they absorb from the Moon which is fantastic, and the Moon is nicely detailed as well, I would enjoy watching the sky all day long lol. Grass block texture is the first thing I realize about this pack that has its own style, quite unique though. One thing that is freaking stunning is glowstone. It looks so cool, I would use them to decorate my place. It is outstanding! This pack is a must download! Be sure to check it out guys.
I really want you guys to give this David’s Detailed Texture Pack a go and you will know the true beautiful of Minecraft! It’s like pieces of art works that have been created neatly combining perfectly together giving the best results!
David’s Detailed Texture Pack Main Features
- The resolution of this texture pack is 64×64
- Middle Ages, Medieval Styles
David’s Detailed Texture Pack Pros and Cons
- This pack is pretty suitable to build castles, towers, and some medieval stuff
- This mod supports lots of mods, for example, Better Grass and Leaves Mod Textures, Bump Mapping/Specular Mapping, Parallax Occlusion Mapping.
- This texture pack requires Optifine or MCPatcher in order to prevent some missing texture and bug issues that might occur while playing
How to install David’s Detailed Texture Pack
- Download and install Optifine or MCPatcher for more features
- Download David’s Detailed Texture Pack
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded texture pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Start the game
- Select the chosen texture pack from the option menu
- Have fun!