Deadly World Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 is a mod which made by ‘FatherToasts’. For those who think Minecraft is easy for you, I mean for those who are experts at playing Minecraft that know every single thing in Minecraft, this mod is a must for you guys. This mod basically add-in new things like the exploding mines that you will never know where it is when you are in an extremely dark cave or dungeon.
The next thing is lava pockets that will randomly pop up any place under y64 hiding and waiting for you to unexpectedly walk in. Next one is about the silverfish, for me this creature is one of the most annoying for me and barely to find them, but with this mod will add silverfish veins that will separately spawn in each stone block around the world! The last one that added is the Arrow Spawner which will shoot the arrows from all angles, it’s familiar to the arrow dispenser, but with upgrades or it gets doped with some steroids with some adrenaline mixing up to make it crazy, and non-stop shoot out a thousand of arrows or you might call it infinite arrow until you get out of its way or die!
If you want your world to get dangerous, you might want to try this awesome Deadly World Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10. That will make your world not to be easy anymore, full of dangers. This mod is pretty fun playing with your friends. Also, the mod itself needs Minecraft Forge in order to install for more features the mod offered.
Deadly World Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 Main Features
- Exploding Mines added
- Veins of silverfish rocks!
- Lava pockets added
- Arrow spawners
Deadly World Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- Many new dangers waiting for you to experience with!
- Loads of fun
- Make your world become much more challenge
- This mod requires Minecraft Forge in order to properly install and use it without any problems
How to install Deadly World Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the Deadly World Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Launch the game, and check if the mod is completely installed
- Have fun!