Death Counter Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
What is fun about playing Minecraft? Probably it gives us a new survival aspect to enjoy with, but you know that this is a place where you can just die as many times as you want without really losing anything. It actually is, but you just lose only some XP and might even some items dropped. That doesn’t really matter the way you play it right? However, there are some people would prefer to have like a death indicator showing all the deaths of yours. This Death Counter Mod is one of them as choices.
Death Counter Mod is a mod that has been designed to tie up all the necessary information that everyone has been wondering and wishing to have that comes in a form of leaderboard. First of all, you can turn this on or off depending on you. However, this mod should be played on multi-player servers because playing alone, seeing only your own deaths will matter nothing.
Basically, this mod will help to keep track of all player deaths in a server as accurate as possible. It’s pretty much like a wonderful tool for charting the death progress that every player makes with each life. What’s good about it then? It will help players to be more careful spending the rest of their life which will avoid most of the possible scenario that might kill them. Are you embarrassed when your death score is at the top of the server showing everyone that you are newbie and noob in this game?
Also, the servers will keep track of the deaths only after installation, the deaths before that won’t be taken into account. It’s really nice to see what has been done or accomplished by you over time and you can check it. This Death Counter Mod is really a worth download and try one.
Death Counter Mod Main Features
- This mod gives you the information neatly into something like leaderboard, so that you can check others’ as well
- This is a mod that will keep track of all player deaths within a particular server
Death Counter Mod Pros and Cons
- With this mod, you can realize how reckless you are as you will be aware of your every single death which might probably help to improve your survival skill as well
- It’s really challenging and help to indicate each player’s death in a server which can be like a competition
- Sometimes, it can be extremely pressured that you might be way too careful in every single step you take
- Minecraft Forge is required to make the mod operate
How to install Death Counter Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge first as it’s heavily required
- Download the mod named Death Counter Mod with the most compatible version from the link download provided below
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft folder
- Open in .minecraft and look for mods folder
- Copy and paste the downloaded file into the mods folder
- All done and have fun