Have you ever used or pressed F3 in the game Minecraft? If you haven’t, this button will show you the debug screen which will be the thingy and some information that might be useful, but sometimes it doesn’t look comfortable at all, so if you have the same problems and want more information when you press F3. Just check and give this simple DebugScreen+ Mod.
DebugScreen+ Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10 is another useful and simple mod which creatively made by Abcdmult. This simple mod will help you to manage your sight better. I mean when you use F3 decug screen will be shown as the text showing how many chunks there are, X Y Z showing coordinate system and bl for brightness level, but there is a lot of confusing data there right? With this mod installed, there will be new things added in to that screen which will make things easier and simpler. You will no more have to be confused all the time when you press F3 to see some information. You are able to change the categories by using arrow keys to switch and see other things. What is good about this mod is that it doesn’t override the vanilla’s original debug screen. As well as the text get simpler, you will have more time spending for other things rather than google it for your curiousness to see the meaning of it. More importantly, this mod is one of the best helper which is very useful for those newbie modders to use to see the information like the package and many more to help in getting things done easier.
If you can find out how useful this mod is, you’d better give this mod a go right now :P. Actually, this mod might be that necessary for some reason, but if you are those who are always curious of what is this one, what is that one. This DebugScreen+ Mod is a must for you.
DebugScreen+ Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10 Main Features
- There is categories added which you just use arrow keys to switch
- Text get simpler
- A really useful mod for modders
DebugScreen+ Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- If you are modders, this mod is pretty useful in helping you to check and see those special information of the game, like the packages, classes, UUIDs and other things
- All the text get simpler and easier to see, pleasant to the eyes
- This mod requires Modloader or Minecraft Forge in order to install and use it without any problems occurred
- This mod might not be that necessary of uses because just for what vanilla provide for you might be enough for some people
- If you are not modders, this mod might not be useful for you though
How to install DebugScreen+ Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10
- Forge required, so download and install it first
- Download DebugScreen+ Mod from the link given below and be sure to download the version that suit your game best
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Run the game
- Check if the mod is completely installed
- Have fun!