Do you find your house look so rough and tough ? None of the block in Minecraft can make your house look good ? Even if you have some decorating skills to make your house look better, and you can’t. So, I would like to suggest you this Decorate and Props Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 which you could make your house look better than usual.
Decorate and Props Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 is a mod which add so many decoration things over 200 of them for you to apply. For those 200 things, you can use them to decorate your any room, any single corner of your house. For example, you might want to change your kitchen to look like a real kitchen, so this mod have you so many things that would fit your tastes with, maybe you might add some bar and table and put some cups of root beer in top of it, make the furnace look much real by adding some fire. You might want to make your garden to look more realistic by adding some toys, carousel, slider, or swing. Who’d not want their place to look good ? So, this mod is pretty amazing. Be sure not to miss this one.
Decorate and Props Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Main Features
- This mod adds in Props which are any movable articles or object that use to beautifully decorate your Minecraft world
Decorate and Props Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- This mod is 100% complete
- Many new decorations added
- Various things which you can use to decorate your home
- This mod does require Forge in order to use it without any problems.
Decorate and Props Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Change Log
- RPG signs updated
- More models added
- Tons of new items and a new recipe system updated
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Decorate and Props Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
- You will need Forge in order to properly use this mod
- So, download and install Forge
- Download the Decorate and Props Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Run the game
- Check if the mod is completely installed