Have you ever used wooden or stone stairs to make it look a chair to decorate your dining table in the kitchen room? Why would you have to do that? That’s because the game originally haven’t given you that right? But when it comes the time you want to make it look realistic, the scale of the chair and table will be larger right? I know most people have done that including me as well lol. Anyways, I’m here to tell you that, you don’t have to do that anymore because of this Decoration Mega Pack Mod.
Decoration Mega Pack Mod is a really useful mod made by 10paktimbits. This is a mod based on the decoration stuff as you can read the title though. First of all, this mod basically adds in a large variety of decoration blocks which will be like benches in several styles with different material used as well. There are boxes, crates and cabinets which can be used to store your stuff together with new chairs. That’s what you have expected from this mod right? Please reconsider it because it also provides you the curtains, chandeliers which will be one of the best decorative stuff to decorate your room and place. In addition, you will be having tables and large ones that connect together. All of these new decorative items and blocks can be made easily, but not through the crafting table because these are the stuff that will be done on the special workbenches that will be added to the world of Minecraft as well. That’s where you start creating these stuff.
If you end up finding you aren’t satisfied of what Vanilla Minecraft have provided for you most likely to be the decoration stuff, why don’t you try this Decoration Mega Pack Mod out! Tons of new decoration blocks with a large variety of it will give you choices to play with them all.
Decoration Mega Pack Mod Main Features
- There is a large variety of new decoration blocks added
- The new workbenches added
Decoration Mega Pack Mod Pros and Cons
- According to its large variety of new decoration blocks added, you will have to so many choices to choose and use them to decorate your place to look much more realistic and attractive
- Even if there are so many new decoration blocks, but all of them still remain the concept of Minecraft as they look boxy as well
- There is nothing bad about this mod except it requires Minecraft Forge and Minecraft version 1.9
How to install Decoration Mega Pack Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge with the latest version first
- Download the mod named Decoration Mega Pack Mod with the most compatible version
- Search for %appdata%
- Go into .minecraft
- Open mods
- Put the downloaded file here