Decorations and Props Mod 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
Sometime when i look through the change log on the newer Minecraft version, i seriously wonder why they are no update regard interior decoration and props which you can use to make your house look better. Well maybe the reason they left out this important feature is because the potential of mod add-on to Minecraft and i am here to present you Decorations and Props Mod 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10.
What Decorations and Props Mod 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 offer you is ability to craft in-house decoration and props which is the amount to two hundred over in number and it not done yet as the creator plan to create more. For those who doesn’t know what props are i will explain. Props are item that you can touch and carry and move around freely, example of props are decoration stars, wine bottle and so on.
Decorations and Props Mod 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 is very well made, With all the extra stuff add it. You will have more thing on your hand to craft. You will also have to increase your to do a list. While it sure will require hard work but the result will be more than worth it! Download this mod and try to play it now! Remember to like us to show your support so we can continue to give you up to date matter on MineCraft.
Decorations and Props Mod 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Main Features
- Added more than 200 props to MineCraft
- Added a lot of decoration which will make your house look much better
Decorations and Props Mod 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- This mod adds much need interior decoration which you can use to make your house look better
- This mod will keep you a lot busier than you have ever been with all these extra features
- Require Forge to make this Mod Work
How to install Decorations and Props Mod 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
- Download and install the latest Forge into your computer and make sure it work properly.
- Locate .minecraft folder found in roaming
- Find Mod folder which is in .minecraft server
- Copy and Paste the mod .jar or .zip into your mod folder