Decorative Stuff Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.6.4/1.6.2
Have you ever feel like something is missing when you are living in your virtual houses in MineCraft. Even after spending hours to try to build the house of your dream and make it the best it possible. It still feel like something is missing and you just cannot figure out what it is. I am not sure if this Decorative Stuff Mod is the missing pieces but nevertheless you should give this mod a try, it might just be what you are looking for.
With Decorative Stuff Mod install, you will be able to craft sort of like a table that have object in them. The main purpose of this mod is using it to decorate your dinner room or table to make it feel more fulfilling. Instead of having an empty dinner table in your house now you will be able to make hamburger and a lot more food item appear on your table. Granted that you cannot actually eat them and it sole purpose is to decorate. That also mean the food would not get rotten or disappear.
If you are looking for that a bit more stuff to add to your house i suggest you give Decorative Stuff Mod a try. It might just be what you are looking for. Remember to show your support by clicking on the like button on this page and website.
Decorative Stuff Mod Main Features
- Features to craft table that appear to have item on them
- Require Forge to work
Decorative Stuff Mod Pros and Cons
- This mod makes your house just that much more alive
- Require Forge
- You cannot actually eat the item
How to install Decorative Stuff Mod
- Download and Install Forge into your computer and make sure it fully functional
- Download Decorative Stuff Mod from our download link below
- Locate Mod Folder found in .minecraft
- Copy and Paste this mod into the Mod Folder
- Done! Happy Gaming Fellow MineCrafter