Another cool mod that I would like to suggest you guys to check and try it out is the mod called Decoy Mod. It seems like it doesn’t really add in a lot of things to the game, but it fact, it’s one of the mods out there that actually is capable of making the world become much livelier. There is actually no clues what this mod is about, so let’s just check out some more information below.
Decoy Mod is a mod that allows players to get out of sticky situation or the place where they are not really supposed to be. Basically, this mod adds in a single new tool for you which is the decoy that can be deployed wherever your cursor is at the moment while using it.
Also, it comes as an item where you can hold onto in your inventory and then utilize whenever you feel like it’s needed. As you’ve expected, this thing is like a bait that will draw zombies following you and attract them towards itself. This is going to be incredibly useful when you are in the situation where you are surrounded by hordes of mobs and you can’t even walk way a single step. In addition, the way to use the decoy is so various like you want to get to a certain places where there are mobs guarding it. All you have to do is so simple, just throw this thing away and they will be lose track on you immediately.
This Decoy Mod is relatively new that has just been released, so there are of course some major as well as minor bugs, but that won’t be a problem because they won’t stop you from playing the game or make your game crashed. Hopefully, the bait or the decoy will help you to enjoy your life in-game much more.
Decoy Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Main Features
- This mod adds in a single item called the decoy which can be used to lure zombies around you away when you deploy it
Decoy Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- This new item will help you to get away from the unexpected situation where you wouldn’t want to be like surrounded by hordes of zombies and you can’t even take a single step towards, this will help you get away safely
- It’s easy to use as it comes in a form of an item where you can actually store in your inventory and bring it out whenever you feel like it’s necessary
- This mod needs Minecraft Forge to work with full potential
- It’s way too powerful as you can draw away loads of zombies nearby immediately
How to install Decoy Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9
- Download Minecraft Forge with the most compatible version
- Download Decoy Mod with the most compatible version as well
- Have Minecraft Forge installed first without doing anything with the main mod
- Go into %appdata% folder
- Open .minecraft folder
- Open mods folder
- Drop the downloaded file here inside the mods folder
- All done and have fun