Default 32×32 Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
Do you love playing Minecraft with its same old original resource pack? I mean the default one. I know that most of you love to, but sometimes its low resolution always keep you away from playing with. So, if that’s a problem for you guys. I have this new resource pack that is based on the default one, but quality and resolution enhanced! The pack is called Default 32×32 Resource Pack.
Default 32×32 Resource Pack is a pack that exactly like what you thought. It brings back the old default resource pack of Minecraft, but this time everything in enhanced to be in 32×32 instead of 16×16. This pack is made by the developer named ‘SLembas’. Most of you guys have expected this pack to be 100% the same like the default one with improved quality right? But, actually there are some textures of the blocks that completely change to be something else that do not originally come from the default one. However, that won’t be a matter of making this pack one of the best for the default look. Actually, this pack is like a manually double sized original Minecraft textures that just change the look of the game and it still keeps the original style. So as I mentioned that it won’t be 100% the same like the default one. Especially, most of the textures will be more detailed in this pack with less pixel.
This Default 32×32 Resource Pack is actually for Minecraft 1.9 and won’t occur any bug or glitch for sure as there is no textures missed. This pack should be a good start for those who love playing with the plain, simple and original feel of the Minecraft game. This is the pack providing you guys nostalgic since when you started to play this game.
Default 32×32 Resource Pack Main Features
- The resolution of this resource pack is 32×32
- This resource pack is manually double sized original Minecraft textures
- This pack keeps the original style of the default pack to be something better
Default 32×32 Resource Pack Pros and Cons
- This pack keep the original style while it tends to improve all the textures to be more detailed and the result is impressive
- The pixel will be retained, so that you don’t have to strain your eyes looking into the pieces of the pixel in each textures
- This pack is not finished yet
- This pack is not exactly like the default texture pack, but it keep the original style from it tough
How to install Default 32×32 Resource Pack
- Download and install Optifine with the latest version first
- Download Default 32×32 Resource Pack from the link download provided
- Go to %appdata%
- Look for .minecraft and open it
- Find resourcepacks folder and open it
- Drag and drop the downloaded file without extracting it to the resourcepacks folder
- Start the game, select the new pack and then apply
- Have fun