Dear all of you my happy fellows Minecrafters, I would like to present the resource pack you guys will definitely try it as it offers you guys the excellent and absolutely unique style and it’s also based on the default pack as well, but improved. This pack is called Default 3D Models Resource Pack.
Default 3D Models Resource Pack is another interesting pack comes with the resolution of 32×32. This pack is based on the simplistic looking as it’s based on the default texture pack, but not overall details from it. I mean, this pack adapt most of the textures from the default into its own style with the unique texture designs together with some custom textures added in as well. Moreover, this pack also offers you guys the most interesting part of the features in this pack and that is the 3D Models. As you can see in some of the screenshots above, it’s obviously that most of them are in 3D Models. That’s actually one of the best features for the resource pack nowadays as it improves a lot of the textures to be way more attractive. The resolution of this pack really have nothing to do with all of the textures though. Even if this pack runs at 16x resolution, the textures details might change a little bit, but it still remains the same.
This Default 3D Models Resource Pack is definitely suitable for any players of any kind of style as it’s based on the simplistic that is like the neutral. With this resolution, you will get the average texture details, but what is more you get from this pack is the 3D models and custom textures which are very unique.
Default 3D Models Resource Pack Main Features
- The resolution of this resource pack is 32×32
- This pack is based on the default texture pack, but with a little bit changes to some of the custom textures and the 3D looking
Default 3D Models Resource Pack Pros and Cons
- The textures in this pack are extremely unique even if it’s based on the default texture pack
- With this average resolution together with unique texture details and some of the made up custom textures are more than worthy
- This pack needs Optifine to provide you all the features in the pack
- Even if the textures in this pack are unique as they are customized, but it still remains the look of the default texture which most people don’t like it
How to install Default 3D Models Resource Pack
- Download and install Optifine first because this pack runs at HD resolution that need that thing to help the pack providing more features
- Download the pack named Default 3D Models Resource Pack from the link download below
- Be sure to get both files with the most compatible version comparing to your game’s version
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft
- Find resourcepacks folder
- Simply copy and paste the downloaded file into the resourcepacks folder
- All done