Default Minecraft Texture Packs 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
Most of those who have been playing Minecraft for years or what we call them Veteran Players probably find the default pack to be the most satisfying one. It doesn’t only provide you the original concept of the game, it actually looks best suitable to the game as well. Have you ever wondered how it will look like if the default pack comes up with the higher resolution? Your wondering will be answered by this Default Minecraft Texture Packs 512x.
Default Minecraft Texture Packs is extremely amazing as it provides you guys totally default textures, but what’s more is the higher resolution which is 512×512. Imagine that how the same old bit pixel textures would look like when they are rendered to be in high resolution. First of all, you would see the huge difference of the more detailed textures in every single block or everything. In addition, the ore blocks’ textures are something that most people have been complaining about the default pack, but when they are all changed by this pack, you can see the entirely different look or the texture or it that have increased a lot. Moreover, if you mine those blocks, you will get the awesomely luxury ores that look completely different with the shining with the new lighting effects added. More than that, this pack also comes with Bumb mapping with the support to Minecraft 1.9. So, this pack is totally something worth download and play with for sure.
If you have been wanting the HD remake of the default pack, this Default Minecraft Texture Packs 512x is heavily recommended for the better gameplay of yours. With this … Installed, all the things in your world will be completely enhanced into HD quality without having to install shader pack at all.
Default Minecraft Texture Packs Main Features
- The resolution of this resource pack is 512×512
- This pack is entirely based on the default texture pack
- There is a bumb mapping and support to Minecraft 1.9 as well
Default Minecraft Texture Packs Pros and Cons
- With this high resolution and it’s also based on the default pack, you can now enjoy the pack that you love without anyone complaining how low resolution it is
- This pack is extremely amazing, it’s like it brings back the default pack to life again with the higher resolution
- There is only one resolution available which is 512×512 which it’s extremely high, so you don’t have that many choices in choosing to play with this pack
- This pack heavily needs Optifine to maximize the potentials of the pack
How to install Default Minecraft Texture Packs
- Download Default Minecraft Texture Packs 512x from the link download provided below
- Download and install Optifine for more features
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft folder
- Open .minecraft folder and head into resourcepacks folder
- Place the downloaded pack file here
- Start the game, select the new pack, apply to your world, then have fun with it