Another cool and good-looking texture pack that I have for you guys is Delicious Texture Pack. Just as much as you can guess what this pack would look like, it’s not what you think, like the word ‘delicious’ you would think about food right? Or something that called appetizer lol. It’s not about food, but you know what you see from the title is not what you think, but there might be something relate the it. Anyway, check it out!
Delicious Texture Pack is a quite good-looking texture pack which is made by ‘joecollins’. This pack come with the same resolution as the default pack which is 16×16. This pack is like the upgrade version of improved default pack, but this pack is not made from default pack, or take details from it, but it just retains the original Minecraft essence that most of us love to begin with the game. This pack will remove all the tilling error and ugly aspect textures out from the default pack. Moreover, most of the items has changed to be much better and much more interesting, like food, tools, weapons, other items, like Furnace is way sexier. All mobs like zombie look much smoother and have better textures as well. Moreover, there is Moon Cycle, Block Breaking Animation, Reeds, Journal and Record are renamed. I really love how some of the blocks look like real life furniture that we would use in a home as daily routine, like crafting table, jukebox, furnace, and bookshelf etc. This is a pretty decent pack that have its own style of realistic, but also keeping faithful to the Minecraft flavor. I really love how Iron Block look like because most of the texture pack have made Iron Block to look not so important that have a silly texture, but this pack solves that problems for me (Just in my opinion though).
All I can complain about this awesome simple Delicious Texture Pack is that I would like stone bricks, cobblestone, bricks, and nether bricks to have a bit more shading. Anyway, without what I said, still this pack looks awesome! Be sure to check it out guys and HAVE FUN!
Delicious Texture Pack Main Features
- The resolution of this texture pack is 16×16
Delicious Texture Pack Pros and Cons
- Even if this pack has realistic style, but still keeping faithful to the game
- This pack is 100% complete
- This texture pack requires Optifine or MCPatcher in order to prevent some missing texture and bug issues that might occur while playing
Delicious Texture Pack Change Log
- Some minor bug issues fixed
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Delicious Texture Pack
- Download and install Optifine or MCPatcher for more features, Optifine is recommended
- Download Delicious Texture Pack
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded texture pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Start the game
- Select the chosen texture pack from the option menu
- Have fun!