Derivation RPG is a 32×32 HD texture pack. The developer of this pack has aimed for cuddly looking friendly mobs but sharp textures through out the texture pack. The main theme of this texture pack is RPG theme, it is a great addition. it comes with New Crafting Table top and Netherrack. This pack requires MCPatcher or Optifine to run properly. It is also suggested you use at least the following settings: HD Textures, HD Font, Connected Textures, Random Mobs, Custom Colors, Better Skies. If you are ready to use Derivation RPG. Just downloading right now! Look at link download below. Let’s fun!
Presonally, it looks good, some of it doesn’t tile great, but its very old school looking, and loving most of the items, the diamond ones not so much. Looks awesome, I think you don’t miss this version
Derivation RPG Texture Pack Main Features
This pack requires MCPatcher to run properly. It is also suggested you use at least the following settings: HD Textures, HD Font, Connected Textures, Random Mobs, Custom Colors, Better Skies.
Derivation RPG Texture Pack Changelog
- Compatibility with new update Minecraft
- New GUI
- New doors, Crafting Table top, and Netherrack
- Pumpkin overlay has better visibility
- Updated item icons
How to install Derivation RPG Texture Pack
- Download the new version of MC Patcher
- Download Derivation Texture Pack
- Open .minecraft / texture packs
- Drag the texture pack into the folder
- Open patcher and click patch
- Open Minecraft, select your pack and enjoy!