You have steak or meat to eat in Minecraft. You even have cake and milk as well. That might only fill half of your need when it comes to dessert. Cookies or cakes don’t really make you feel like they are dessert at all. So, what is actually dessert for you guys? Popsicles? Ice cream? Chocolate based-stuff? If any of these are your choices of dessert, then you should not miss this DessertCraft Mod.
DessertCraft Mod is a mod that simply adds in so many new delicious dessert into the game. This mod provides so many new and straightforward recipes for you to craft your own dessert which can be all eaten except mint leaf and chocolate chips. Basically, you can make cone of the ice cream with 3 wheat. Making ice cream is really easy, just combine a bucket of milk with a cone. If that is not enough just to taste only fresh milk, then you might want to add some flavor and color to it with coco that result in chocolate ice cream. Coco can be made into chocolate chip as well as leaves that can be used to make mint leaf. Chocolate chips can be used as sprinkles on top of your ice cream. Adding mint leaf in your recipe will result in mint vanilla ice cream with chocolate chips on top. You even get your hands on the cupcake and brownie as well. What I really like about this mod is that it allows you to actually craft an ice pack using snow block and a bucket of water. This is the purpose of making popsicles as well as it requires ice right?
However, the way you flavor and color your popsicles might not be indulging at all as you just simply use dye in-game to do so. Anyway, this DessertCraft Mod is actually one of the most interesting mods that give players more choices of food variety that you can have more dessert in your world as well as being able to craft an ice.
DessertCraft Mod Main Features
- This mod simply adds in new delicious dessert into the game
- There are so many new recipes for the dessert which all other foods will heal 2 ½ hunger bars while the plain popsicles and uncooked brownies will heal 1 ½ hunger bars
DessertCraft Mod Pros and Cons
- You don’t have to eat the same old boring existing food over and over again as you can have these new dessert instead
- They are all easy to made using the existing items and everything is pretty straightforward
- Dessert can be used to filled hunger bars with a pretty fair amount
- Unfortunately, Mint Leaf and Chocolate chips can’t be eaten
- This mod won’t work or won’t operate properly if you don’t have Minecraft Forge installed
- Some minor bugs are still exited which are waited to be fixed
How to install DessertCraft Mod
- Download Minecraft Forge with the most compatible version
- Download DessertCraft Mod with the most compatible version as well
- Have Minecraft Forge installed first without doing anything with the main mod
- Go into %appdata% folder
- Open .minecraft folder
- Open mods folder
- Drop the downloaded file here inside the mods folder
- All done and have fun