Welcome to the Detailed Realism Texture Pack. This is the another high-resolution pack which run at 256×256 size which is very huge, but in exchange you will get something better back which is…nahh I won’t tell you what it is, just you check the pictures below, then you will realize. Enjoy !
Detailed Realism Texture Pack is a texture pack which is nicely well made by ‘TheCociSquad’. Since the name of it is Detailed Realism, so that means it is a realistic style texture pack which is heavily detailed. What do you guys expect from it? It’s quite simple that this pack is super cool just only seeing the pictures above, just that could make you feel like, wow this one is amazingly great!. I have to try it now, something like that :P. There are so many things changed in this texture pack. All the things look differently because this pack make all the things to look much more beautiful while adding the realistic look into it, too. Everything looks so clear, you will find a lot of very good-looking textures in this pack that aren’t too messy looking. There is nothing being out-of-place, the various textures work perfectly good together. Things I really love about this awesome pack are wood textures that look wonderfully fantastic!!
There are so many beautiful things waiting for you to test, play, explore them. There are also many other well designed blocks in this pack too, so be sure to not miss this amazing Detailed Realism Texture Pack for your better looking Minecraft.
Detailed Realism Texture Pack Main Features
- The resolution of this texture pack is 256×256 which is extremely high.
- Brighter than the average realistic pack
- Heavily realistic detailed texture pack
Detailed Realism Texture Pack Pros and Cons
- Due to it’s really high-resolution, tons of awesome details
- A really great texture pack, heavily detailed
- This pack is not complete yet, just 65% completion, so there might be some bugs and glitches happened in-game
- This pack is quite bright, so that might not be pleasant for your eyes
Detailed Realism Texture Pack Change Log
- Epic lapis block texture added
- Birch planks color changed
- The dyes added
- The look of diamond block changed
- Diamond armor fixed
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Detailed Realism Texture Pack
- Download and install Optifine first for more options
- Download Detailed Realism Texture Pack
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘resroucepacks’ folder
- Run the game
- Select the texture from the option menu
- Have fun