DIGLETT’S MINE Pokemon Resource Pack
The pretty new Minecraft resource pack recently released in the version 1.9.x called DIGLETT’S MINE Pokemon Resource Pack will be the one that will help to brighten up your day with its textures and atmosphere of the peaceful world. I know what you are think guys, is it based on the Pokemons, in your thought right? Yes, it is, let’s check some screenshots below to help you make your wise decision.
DIGLETT’S MINE Pokemon Resource Pack is a resource pack based on Pokemons. If you are a fan of Pokemon franchise, you should just try this pack once. I know that there are many resource pack based on the game, but it depends on you guys fellow Minecrafters to decide which one you love to play with best. Well, anyways this pack is based on the 16×16 resolution resource packs.
The theme, the textures, and the terrain will be based on the game Pokemons, so wherever you go or whatever you see in this pack will pretty much remind you of the game. But now you don’t have to play that game in your 2D world anymore because everything has been applied to the world of Minecraft. If it’s actually based on Pokemons, most important shouldn’t be the textures of the utility and stuff right? There you go, every single mob in the world will have the individual textures for their body, face and so on to look as the same in Pokemons as possible. The villagers now become the trainer by the skins and appearance implemented. Moreover, when you do farming about the crops, you will see how awesome it is when it looks the same as you have seen in the Pokemons world.
This pack is just another Pokemons based resource pack which you might find it less interesting. However, I would say that most of the textures in this pack are the best comparing to those other packs out there. Anyways, it depends on individual taste, so I won’t judge, but at least, you should try this awesome DIGLETT’S MINE Pokemon Resource Pack and we will see if this will suit your taste or not.
DIGLETT’S MINE Pokemon Resource Pack 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.7.10 Main Features
- The resolution of this resource pack is 16×16
- This pack was created and was originally based on the game Pokemons
- All the textures and atmosphere have been implemented with the color soft scheme style
- This pack is also based on the cartoonish based resource pack
DIGLETT’S MINE Pokemon Resource Pack 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- The color used in this pack is extremely pleasant to the eyes which also give you the warm and peaceful feeling
- As this pack is based on the game Pokemons with this low resolution even make it better to suit the theme of that game
- Remind you of the once most popular game Pokemons as all the textures are delivered from that game and those mobs as well that have changed completely to be Pokemons
- There are bugs in some utility block like crafting table and hay bale which the block models as it gets darker under it with dark field surrounded, but it will be fixed soon
- Due to its resolution, this pack shouldn’t have any problem without the helper like Optifine or MCPatcher, but for the best features with potential maximizing textures, you should have either of this installed first
How to install DIGLETT’S MINE Pokemon Resource Pack 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.7.10
- Download and install Optifine first because this pack runs at HD resolution that need that thing to help the pack providing more features
- Download the pack named DIGLETT’S MINE Pokemon Resource Pack from the link download below
- Be sure to get both files with the most compatible version comparing to your game’s version
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft
- Find resourcepacks folder
- Simply copy and paste the downloaded file into the resourcepacks folder
- All done