Dimensional Anchors Mod
Have you ever wanted some mods that would be useful for you? Dimensional Anchors Mod is useful and will be helpful for sure, which will help you to understand the structure of each chunk. Be sure to check it out!
Dimensional Anchors Mod is a mod which made by ‘immibis’. It is a very useful mod, trust me I know what’s best for you guys, jk lol. Anyway, it will be useful for sure, just focus on that point. This is really amazing, it is exactly what everyone is looking for that works with RP2/BC, you will not more have to make tube/Obsidian pipe bridges though.
This mod basically adds-in one thing to the world of Minecraft which is a block that loads chunks, there is also the limit on the number of chunks each non-op player. Each chunk loader can load an adjustable area. By pressing F9 there will be the display showing loaded chunks. It will displays 4 things. Fisrt, a blue or orange box around all chunk loader blocks, this will help to locate the chunkloaders when you forget where they are. Second, a translucent blue border which will be drawn around the chunk you are standing in. Next one is a green line will be drawn in each corner of each visible chunk. Last one is a translucent red square which will be show above your head height.
Dimensional Anchors Mod Main Features
- This mod adds anchor which will help to load chunks
- This is a really nice work, I might not find all the potential this mod given, but I will try to figure it out for more details for sure
Dimensional Anchors Mod Pros and Cons
- Note, if two or more visible chunk loaders are still the same like chunk loaded, the red square will become a bit darker, this is visible through ceilings and walls, therefore you can see it indoors though.
- This mod requires Modloader or Minecraft Forge to properly install the mod
Dimensional Anchors Mod Change Log
- Some minor bug issues fixed
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Dimensional Anchors Mod
- Download and install Modloader or Minecraft Forge for more feature available and to prevent some bug issues that might occur
- Download Dimensional Anchors Mod from the download link below
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Start the game
- Have fun!