Have you ever found yourself get killed by the zombies while you’re away from your keyboard? I mean it’s probably the time that you go to do some other stuff to kill the time while the game is loading and is about to be ready. You don’t know the exact time when the game is ready, so you can’t set up your own alarm clock, so this Ding Mod will do that duty for you.
Ding Mod is a mod that doesn’t add any new things for blocks, items, armor, weapons or even monsters to the world. So, what could be the possible feature about this mod or what it could do, you may ask right? Well, you are going to be mind-blown by this mod. First of all, when your game has just finished loading and ready to play, there is going to be a sound “Ding” to make you notice that the game is ready to be played or the game has just started after the noise.
In addition, this mod seems to be quite useful, but it also seems like it’s kind of a useful mod. That also depends on individual though. Those who have a lot of mods installed to their game will have to wait until the game is loaded right? That may take too long, so they can’t really wait and just go to do some other stuff while waiting? They might not even know that the game is already loaded and when they’re back, they just find themselves killed. So, this mod will be just like a warning to send you a signal that you should get back to your keyboard now or else you will be killed in a second.
If you find this Ding Mod interesting and useful, be sure to give it a go. If you are those players who are just like what I mentioned above, this mod is absolutely useful for you. Anyways, this is just a simple and little mod. Even if you have it installed, that won’t matter the speed loading time in-game.
Ding Mod Main Features
- This mod is very simple, little and useful in order to send you a sound or noise “Ding” to warn you as a signal that the game is ready to play now!
Ding Mod Pros and Cons
- With this mod installed, you don’t have to worry about yourself get killed while you are waiting for the game to load and you are away from keyboard
- Minecraft Forge is still required, no matter simple and little the mod is
How to install Ding Mod
- Download Minecraft Forge and have it installed first
- Download the mod called Ding Mod with .zip or .jar file from the highlighted download link that is provided below
- Head yourself into your Minecraft directory
- Head into mods folder
- Drag and drop the whole downloaded mod file into the mods folder