With how large the MineCraft world is, i am lost for word as to why Mojang have not decide to include some sort of direction or map system into MineCraft. It can get really confusing when you are playing with friends and somehow you are very far apart and you have no idea how to find each other. Perhaps DirectionHUD Mod can help you with that.
This mod is very simple yet important to have. With the mod your screen will have all the direction of where you are heading. Granted that you do not actually have a map to look at but at least with N, NE, E, SE, S, SW, W, NW you will know where you are heading to and work out some sort of agreement with your friends so that you can find each other. Basically it work like some sort of compass.
DirectionHUD Mod is one of the most basic mod around yet it is so important that it will make your life in MineCraft that much easier. Why not give it a try and play around with it. Remember to show your support by liking this page and our website, that way we can contine to put in our effort in updating what going on in MineCraft world.
DirectionHUD Mod Main Features
- Add compass like features into MineCraft
DirectionHUD Mod Pros and Cons
- Direction is made easy with this mod
- Very simple yet elegant mod
- Require Forge
- Doesn’t really add much into MineCraft
- DirectionHUD Mod Change Log
- Compatible with the latest MineCraft Version
How to install DirectionHUD Mod
- Download and Install Forge into your computer and make sure it fully functional
- Download Mod from our download link below
- Find Mod folder found in .minecraft
- Copy and Paste this mod into Mod folder
- Done! Happy Gaming Fellow MineCrafter