This is a pretty simple mod which made by ‘bjbinc.’ Have you ever put your 30 levels into your first diamond tools or weapons? and you feel sad because what you get is not what you want, always. It’s like you can guess what the enchantment would be, still you close your eyes and cross your fingers, but what you get is Knockback I, Sharpness I, or whatever that is low level, so you want to make or enchant a new one, but you realize that diamond is pretty hard to find and you don’t have it anymore or you are lazy to find it. So, with this Disenchantment Mod will help you to solve that problems, but not all.
Disenchantment Mod will help to remove your enchantment in your tools and weapons. You might think it is a useless mod, but sometimes if I face the problems like that, it could drive me crazy, I mean I would rage for sure. all you have to do is finding EXP and some emerald. This mod does not add anything else like blocks or items, just a simple thing added like the new recipes that will help you to remove the enchantment.
How to remove the enchantment? You just simply do mining and find 4 emerald ( pretty easy to be found ). Once you get all of it. Right click at crafting table put 4 emerald to all four corners and put your enchanted tools or weapons into the middle, then there will be new one at the right just pick it up then you get a fresh one! Yay, it’s pretty easy huh?
I sometimes find this mod pretty useful for me, so I would like to share with you guys. It’s quite unique and simple, as the words “Simply the Best”.
Disenchantment Mod Main Features
- This mod allows you to remove the enchantment from your tools or weapons
Disenchantment Mod Pros and Cons
- This mod is pretty useful for those you can farm exp so fast, but lazy to find some diamonds
- The cost for removing the enchant is pretty high, I mean 4 emeralds, it’s not hard to find though, but you can use it in a better way right?
- This mod requires Modloader or Minecraft Forge to properly install the mod
How to install Disenchantment Mod
- Download and install Modloader or Minecraft Forge for more feature available and to prevent some bug issues that might occur
- Download the Disenchantment Mod from the download link below
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Start the game, check if the mod is completely installed
- Have fun!