Do you think that you have the best resource pack that make your world looks unique and different from others people? If you do, you are wrong. First of all, resource packs are the things that we use to change the textures for most of the blocks, items mobs, and whatever. But have you ever tried using the shader mod? If you haven’t, you’d better have a look at screenshots below and give this DocteurDread’s Shaders Mod a go!
DocteurDread’s Shaders Mod is a shaderpack for the GLSL mod. Basically, all type of shader pack will add beautiful graphic effects to Minecraft. For example, making leaves waving, limpid water, river flowing. But there are of course the differences of each shaderpack. Mostly, they will focus on the shading of the light and shadow which is the same as this one. You are going to decide to choose which one to play with by looking at the screenshots only. If you find that your world is not beautiful enough as you expected it to be, just try this one out and you will see the changes that your world will completely change into something brand new that you have never seen it before and you will definitely not want believe what you will be seeing as well. These shaderpacks are also something that help to keep us Minecrafters playing the game as it will change the graphic of the game to HD versions with more realistic.
If you find this DocteurDread’s Shaders Mod interesting and useful, be sure to give this one out! Importantly, a lot of people cannot use them because they need a very good computer to run, but this one need only a 50$ graphic card to run the medium version.
DocteurDread’s Shaders Mod Main Features
- The shaders pack for the GLSL or shader mod which will completely change the whole graphic of your Minecrafts’ look to be something more high quality with some light and shadow shaded
- Grass and leaves are waving
- Water or river flowing so realistically
DocteurDread’s Shaders Mod Pros and Cons
- Your world will completely change to be brand new world that you won’t believe that you are playing the game that people mostly call it 8-bit game
- More realistic looking for everything like water flowing, leaves waving
- The light and shadow shading in every single aspect of the world which make the world look rich and luxury
- In order to use this mod, you need to install shaders mod or GLSL, Minecraft Forge and this one. Moreover, you must be able to afford such a good computer to run this mod
- This shader will make your FPS unstable which you will lag a lot if you do not have good computer