Have you ever heard of Doctor WHO? It is a British science-fiction television program or science. You might wonder why I have to ask you about Doctor WHO right? This is because the mod that I’m going to show you all is the mod about Doctor WHO. This mod is called Doctor Who Client Mod. Check this out!
Doctor Who Client Mod is a very awesome mod which creatively made by ‘TheiKing’. This mod does what the title says which will add thing from the television. This mod is still being worked, so things that I’m going to show you are not all this mod will do in the future! So keep following up this awesome mod though. Just imagine that you are in a world with the 2100 year and you have the ability to travel throughout the world very easy and fast, not just the world, but the new planets as well. With this mod installed, you might have never played anything like this one in your past. It contains a sandbox-story hybrid game-play. For the features this mod is going to apply to your Minecraft world include world selection GUI, Storyline, Sonic Screwdriver GUI, cutscene animations, tradis flight GUI, huon particles, the time vortex, tardis translocation, time and space travel, regeneration, bigger on the inside tardis, chameleon circuit, archangel network, total menu overhaul, addons and DLC, the tardis key, planets and time eras, and smart entities and many more coming up in the future.
If you find this Doctor Who Client Mod interesting and would be full of fun for you to enjoy with, why not give this awesome work a go? You are going to be delivered to the another world that you couldn’t even image how awesome it would be! Have fun.
Doctor Who Client Mod Main Features
- More than 75+ different species added
- Lots of thing added that might deliver you to the new world with full of the future thing
Doctor Who Client Mod Pros and Cons
- You have the ability to travel to new planets
- You are allowed to travel and explore an untold number of worlds
- This is so many contents in this mod which you might can’t get them all
How to install Doctor Who Client Mod
- Download and install Modloader or Minecraft Forge. Forge is recommended
- Download Doctor Who Client Mod
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Look for ‘mods’ folder, if you don’t have it, just make one
- Paste the downloaded jar file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Start the game and get ready to be amazed!