I have a question for you guys, what are dogs for? I mean why is this thing existing in the world of Minecraft? You might think of defending you and your place right? After giving them some bones, you will have them as your friends that will protect you forever till they are dead. Don’t you wish that your dog would be more useful, more skills. So, I would like you guys to check this awesome Doggy Talents Mod out!
Doggy Talents Mod is a mod which is originally made by ‘ProPercivalalb’. This is a mod that will help your dogs to have much more roles. Some main features that this mod adds including 15 unique talents that you can give your dog. For example, they can dash faster, regenerate hp faster, being hunter, kill the creeper without explosion, poison attack, improve critical hit rate, increases the chance of blocking physical attack, make the loots drop twice, sometimes when dog enters the water, they might catch some fishes, and the main thing that I really like about talents is Wolf Mount which will allow you to ride your dog at speed around the land. Not only unique talents that added, but also the leveling system for dog as well. You can play fetch with your dog, can care for your dog with beds, food bowls, etc. You will no more have to worry about your dog to suddenly die because of the new hunger system which is pretty useful though. The AI from the wolf is upgraded too. There are also much more things that I can’t show you all, so check out the mod yourself!
If you are those who love dogs this mod is for you, even if you don’t, still you would absolutely want your dogs to have much more role plays in the game right? Not just protecting you and only do sitting down. This mod will help to make your dogs become parts of your world though. Be sure to give this awesome Doggy Talents Mod a go!
Doggy Talents Mod Main Features
- This mod allows you to give your dog some unique talents
Doggy Talents Mod Pros and Cons
- Many more unique talents for your dogs
- Dogs have more roles in the world of Minecraft
- This mod requires Modloader or Minecraft Forge to properly install the mod
Doggy Talents Mod Change Log
- Breeding Bone not working fixed
- Name tags above dogs head not disappearing when F1 was clicked fixed
- The dog reverting to Docile mode when reloading the world fixed
- Some minor bug issues fixed
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Doggy Talents Mod
*Please backup your world before use the Doggy Talents Mod
- Download and install Modloader or Minecraft Forge for more feature available and to prevent some bug issues that might occur
- Download Doggy Talents Mod from the download link below
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Start the game, check if the mod is completely installed
- Have fun!