Dokucraft Resource Pack The Saga Continues
Do you want to go to the world which give you the atmosphere of the Middle Ages, but do not want to stray too far from Minecraft? Not a problem. Just try to use this Dokucraft Resource Pack The Saga Continues. The creator of this pack is very creative and talented. Also the creator put so much effort into this, everything look much beautiful and realistic.
Dokucraft Resource Pack The Saga Continues is one of the most popular resource pack with high-definition which supports 32×32 resolution. The medieval style based RPG textures created by many fans or remixed. This texture pack will change or replace almost every single block, item, and mob from the original pack into something which are more realistic looking texture. This pack would give all players amazing experiences. The texture pack is available in 32x, and 64x, the higher the number, the more detailed texture will be. Not only different resolution, but there are different themes too which are available in light, dark, and medium.
Dokucraft Resource Pack The Saga Continues will change the original aspect of the game by replacing everything such as, blocks, items, mobs, atmosphere to make the game feels much more medieval
Dokucraft Resource Pack The Saga Continues 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Main Features
- Available for 32x and 64x resolution
- Realistic and smooth looking textures
- No any noticeable lag when working with low FPS
- Minimum glitches
Dokucraft Resource Pack The Saga Continues 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- Beautiful looking textures
- High definition resolution supported
- Less lag
- Can work well with low FPS
- MCPatcher or Optifine is required even the lowest resolution of the pack
- 64x resolution will decrease your FPS and create some lag if you don’t access to a good computer
How to install Dokucraft Resource Pack The Saga Continues 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9
- Download and install Optifine
- Download the Dokucraft Resource Pack The Saga Continues
- Press Start menu, then type in %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Then look for ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Drag the .zip file inside the resoucepacks folder (do not unzip)
- Enjoy !