Don’t Stop Bouncing Map
There are so many parkour maps out there and recently there are plenty of them published out, so today it’s another parkour map that I would like to introduce you guys called Don’t Stop Bouncing. Don’t judge it yet because this is really unique, new and different from any other parkour for sure. I give you a word that you don’t really have to run and jump anymore because what you will see and experience in this map is to bounce!
Don’t Stop Bouncing is a really interesting custom map based on parkour stuff which is made by BRENDEN_MC. This map is basically made for a parkour challenges to see if you can get through all the map provided, but this time it won’t be the same experience anymore as you don’t really need to run or jump, but all you have to do and bring it out is your bouncing skills. I know that it sounds pretty weird, but as for the current version of Minecraft, you’ve gotten the slime block for the new features of the game which is the levitation and this time, it’s just applied into the world of Minecraft into the form of a parkour map. So, this could be said that what you will get from playing this map is the new style of parkour that you have never seen or played with before. It’s not going to be that difficult because it’s mostly like you are challenging with the timer because you are going to make the time as fast as possible bouncing to the end of the map.
If you are feeling bored of playing with the same parkour that you have to run and jump all the way through the map, this Don’t Stop Bouncing might meet your need and help you get rid of those feelings of the same old parkour. This time it’s all about the bouncing that you have to enjoy with. No more boring old parkour style.
Don’t Stop Bouncing Map For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Main Features
- This is the custom map based on unusual parkour because you are going to bounce through the stage
Don’t Stop Bouncing Map For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- With the new features that you will need to bounce instead of jumping or running will give you some brand new gaming experience about the parkour map
- Its challenge is to see who will make the fastest time recorded which can be competed with your friends as well
- It’s not going to be that large map because the goal of this map is to bounce through everything as fast as possible, so it’s pretty much about the time that you have to make it fast
How to install Don’t Stop Bouncing Map For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9
- Download Don’t Stop Bouncing Map from the link download given below
- Be sure to select and download the version which is the same as your game’s version
- Browse to %appdata%/.minecraft
- Look for saves folder and open it
- Copy and paste the downloaded file into the saves folder
- Start the game, select the new map, then apply it